Chosen with Housing, not available for purchase on ecomm.
Credits are the currency used at the Sycamore Towers, Lincoln Quad Dining Halls and on weekends after 1:30pm in the HMSU Commons at select locations. In the Dining Halls, students pay one price at the door and can eat all they like during that meal. Use of credits in the dining halls is the best use of your meal plan money.
Commons Cash is currency which can be used at all ISU Dining campus locations. Commons Cash has a dollar for dollar value.Flex 10
1360 Credits plus $306 in Commons Cash per semester
Best Flex 12
1734 Credits plus $306 in Commons Cash per semester
High Flex 14
1972 Credits plus $204 in Commons Cash per semester
Commuter Meal Swipes may be used at Sycamore & Lincoln Dining Halls, Cup & Chaucer located inside the Cunningham Memorial Library and the Campus Cupboard located in the HMSU.
Commons Cash is accepted at all dining locations on campus with the exception of the College of Business Cafe.
100 Meals Per Semester Plus $50.00 in Commons Cash
Price: $625/Per Semester
The Forest Plan
75 Meals Per Semester Plus $50 in Commons Cash
Price: $495/Per Semester
60 Meals Per Semester Plus $40 in Commons Cash
Price: $395/Per Semester
30 Meals Per Semester Plus $40 in Commons Cash
Price: $225/Per Semester
A defined amount of declining balance dollars for use at any campus dining location.
Price: $1.00 (minimum purchase of 10)
100 Resident Credits
100 Credits for current participants of a resident dining meal plan
50 Resident Credits
50 Credits for current participants of a resident dining meal plan
10 Commuter Meal Swipes
10 Meal Swipes for commuter students
Faculty and Staff 15 Meal Plan
15 meals in any Indiana State University resident dining hall
Faculty and Staff 9 Meal Plan + Commons Cash
9 meals in any resident dining hall or Generations & $20 Commons Cash
Generations Meal Plan
12 Meals at Generations Restaurant in the HMSU Commons
In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans.
Commuter Meal Plans Terms and Conditions
- Limit 2 Meal Swipes per meal period. Details on meal periods can be found at the main dining services office at Erickson Hall, 218 N. 6th Street.
- Meals may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining, Lincoln Dining, Campus Cupboard and at Cup and Chaucer in the Cunningham Memorial Library. Ask cashier for details at Cup and Chaucer and the Campus Cupboard.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus with the exception of the College of Business cafe.
- All commuter meal plans expire at the end of each semester. Meals remaining at the end of the semester on the Sycamore, Forest or ISU Ultimate plan may be rolled over to the following spring or fall semester based upon an assessed value of 9 credits per meal pending the purchase of the Sycamore, Forest or ISU Ultimate plan. Those credits would then be converted to Commons Cash based on the current rate (.20 per credit) the following spring or fall semester with a qualifying purchase.
- Resident Rollover to Commuter Meal Plan. Credits from the spring and fall semester will convert to Commons Cash at the current rate. All Commons Cash from that previous semester will be added to your qualifying Commuter Meal Plan purchase.
- Resident Meal Plans: Residential Life at (812) 237-3993. 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Commuter Meal Plans: Dining Services at (812) 237-4138 - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.