If you'd like to earn income while on campus, a job with Indiana State University Dining Services may be just what you are looking for! Flexible hours, free meals, competitive wages, and the benefits of working close to home are just a few of the perks. You'll meet a lot of people too!
How Do I Proceed?
Interested applicants may check the food service job postings in the Food Services Main Office. (Food Service Office is located in Erickson Hall, adjacent to the Residential Life Offices.)
- Fill out an application for a posted job. Your application will be sent to the units of the job you posted for. (Your application will remain active for thirty days.)
- If the hiring manager who has reviewed your application is interested in setting up an interview he/she will contact you.
- Once you are hired, you will need to go to the payroll office located in the Career Center and fill in new hire paperwork.
- Once paperwork is completed you will be given a Student Employment/Payroll Employment Completion Verification. This Verification must be returned to your hiring manager before you can start work.
Besides earning a paycheck, additional benefits may include:
- Opportunities to meet new friends
- Convenient employment locations on campus
- The occasion to develop leadership and supervisory skills and build a resume.
- A chance to develop management skills
- Future Internship opportunities.
- Flexible work schedule (Students can only work a max of 20 hours per week)
- Free employee meal with each shift worked
- Main Office
- Catering Services
Sodexo Careers Blog
Subscribe to our blog feed and receive emails when we post on the blog to learn about our culture as well as hot news items like recent awards, new projects, and our employees and clients around the world. We encourage you to contribute to the blog with your comments and questions.
Find Us On Facebook
Learn more about Sodexo's past present and future employees by joining the Sodexo Career's Facebook fan page we encourage you to reach out to all of our members on the discussion board and wall. Facebook allows you to connect with Sodexo employees around the world.