Summer Meal Plans
In order to meet your campus dining needs over the summer months, we have designed the following meal plans.
SUMMER RESIDENT MEAL PLAN
10 Meals Weekly and $50 in Commons Cash - $89.95 weekly
14 Meals Weekly and $50 in Commons Cash - $104.95 weekly
Carte Blanche and $100 in Commons Cash - $154.95 weekly
10 Meals plus $50 in Commons Cash and 14 Meals plus $50 in Commons Cash assumes:
- Designed for Resident Students
- 4 weeks minimum participation
- Meals available in Sycamore and Generations
- Meals are forfeit at the end of business Sunday
- Meals reset each Sunday night at midnight
- Commons Cash can be redeemed in any retail location
Carte Blanche and $100 in Commons Cash assumes:
- Designed for International Students
- 6 weeks minimum participation
- Unlimited usage of meals in Sycamore and Generations
- One meal available during each meal period
- Commons Cash can be redeemed in any location
Contact the main dining office in Erickson Hall at 812-237-4138 to purchase.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen, you can get a temporary 3 meal voucher from the food service office located adjacent to the Residential life offices between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For those times the office is closed, a temporary voucher can be obtained from the Campus Cupboard located in the Hulman Memorial Student Union.
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Susan Cotrell at (812) 237-4318 or email@example.com.
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes, or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.