Commuter Meal Plans 2016-2017
Dining on campus is easy when you have a plan! Designed specifically for commuter students, these meal plans include both meal swipes and Commons Cash. Sign up for the meal plan that best meets your needs and you'll be ready to dine anywhere on campus without worrying about cash or debit cards.
Commuter Meal Swipes may be used at Sycamore & Lincoln Dining Halls and the Cup & Chaucer located inside the Cunningham Memorial Library. Commons Cash is accepted at all dining locations on campus with the exception of the College of Business Cafe.
To purchase your Commuter Meal Plan, simply click Shop Now or contact Sodexo Dining Services at 812-237-4138 today!
I.S.U. Ultimate Plan
- 100 Meals Per Semester & $50.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $625 per semester
The Forest Plan
- 75 Meals Per Semester & $50.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $495 per semester
The Sycamore Plan
- 60 Meals Per Semester & $40.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $395 per semester
- 30 Meals Per Semester & $40.00 in Commons Cash
- Cost $225 per semester
- This plan does not qualify for residential rollover
Terms and Conditions
- Meal Swipes and Commons Cash are posted to the individual account immediately.
- Limit 2 Meal Swipes per meal period. Details on meal periods can be found at the main dining services office at Erickson Hall, 218 N. 6th Street.
- Meals may be redeemed at Sycamore Dining, Lincoln Dining and at Cup and Chaucer in the Cunningham Memorial Library. Ask cashier for details at Cup and Chaucer.
- Commons Cash can be redeemed at any dining location on campus with the exception of the College of Business cafe.
- Meals remaining at the end of the semester on the Sycamore, Forest or ISU Ultimate plan may be rolled over to the following spring or fall semester based upon an assessed value of 9 credits per meal pending the purchase of the Sycamore, Forest or ISU Ultimate plan. Those credits would then be converted to Commons Cash based the current rate (.20 per credit) the following spring or fall semester with a qualifying purchase.
- Resident Rollover. Credits from the spring or fall semester will convert to Commons Cash at the current rate. All Commons Cash from that previous semester will be added to your qualifying Commuter Meal Plan purchase.
You may renew your Commuter Meal Plan at the start of each semester. To obtain additional information, please feel free to call our office at 812-237-4138 from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Lost or stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen, you can get a temporary 3 meal voucher from the food service office located adjacent to the Residential life offices between the hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For those times the office is closed, a temporary voucher can be obtained from the Campus Cupboard located in the Hulman Memorial Student Union.
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Susan Cotrell at (812) 237-4318 or email@example.com.
Dining Policies and Procedures
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your tray and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes, or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.