Sycamore Dining Hall
This campus dining restaurant serves a wide variety of options in an all-you-care-to-eat setting. It is located in the heart of Sycamore Towers, with entrances through Blumberg, Cromwell, Mills, and Rhoads halls. (Note: Cromwell Hall entrance will be closed due to construction for the 2016/2017 academic year.)
Don't let Sycamore Dining Hall’s large size stop you from experiencing the wide variety of options in store for you. We offer:
- The Grille and Deli with made-to-order sandwiches
- Pizza and Pasta area which features fresh baked pizza daily.
- Exhibition Cooking Line for cooked-to-order dishes
- Classics Line featuring homestyle favorites
- Salad Bar, Soups, Desserts, Soft Serve Ice Cream and a very large beverage selection
We invite faculty, staff, and guests to dine with us in our main dining room. All locations accept cash, credit/debit cards, credits, Commons Cash, and Commuter Meal Swipes.
Fall 2016 Residence Hall Meal Credits/Prices
- Breakfast: 7 Credits or $6.31 (plus tax)
- Lunch: 9 Credits or $7.80 (plus tax)
- Dinner: 12 Credits or $9.77 (plus tax)
- Weekend Brunch: 9 Credits or $7.80 (plus tax)
Students paying cash are tax free when presenting ISU ID card.
Sycamore Towers Dining is Wheelchair accessible through the Cromwell and Rhoads doors (At the Rhoads door see the dining room cashier for assistance with the wheel chair lift).
For students who have special dietary and nutritional needs please contact Chef Matthew Leeper at 812-237-4214, or e-mail him at email@example.com
Week of: 04/24/2017 - 04/30/2017
Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Monday - Thursday: 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.